Minerva Work Solutions is proud to serve our global community. We devote 30% of our work to helping charities and non profit organizations do better business, people wise.
Services We Provide
- Executive Coaching
- Teamwork Training
- Change Management Coaching
- Customer and Patient Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee or Volunteer Engagement Surveys
- Evaluations of Training Program Effectiveness
- Research Design Advice for Job Evaluations and Marketing Studies
- Realistic Job Previews for Better Recruiting or Volunteer Placement
- Writing and Updating Job Descriptions or Specifications
- Effective Interviewing Primers for Job Applicants
- External and Objective Reviews of Selection or Performance Appraisal Systems
- Presentations on Leadership and Teamwork Development Tactics
We take every project seriously, both from our normal customers and our not-for-profit partners. It is important for us to work with organizations who's goals align with our own. When deciding if we will offer discount or free services, we consider:
- Organizational goals & mission
- Magnitude of the possible benefit to society
- Organizational and cultural fit.
- Our current pro-bono load
As a science based organization, we general work with organizations willing to adopt science and data driven methods. Since the services we provide are all science based, and data driven, it only makes sense to partner with organizations who embrace (or would like to embrace) that approach.
Apply for Pro-Bono Assistance
If you think your charitable or not-for-profit organization could benefit from our services, please fill in the form below to the best of your abilities.
This is only the first step. Once we receive your submission, one of our partners will reach out to you to discuss your needs and if the partnership makes sense.