Find out what Organizational Psychologists do, so that you can leverage their crucial expertise to maximize your business’ growth and operating efficiency.
Measure, understand, and influence behavior within a department, in order to improve:
• Employee Satisfaction & Well-being
• Customer Service
• Patient/ Customer Satisfaction
• Leadership Development
• Team Relationships
• Employee Selection, Development, and Promotion
• Department Adaptability (to changes in operations, management, labor markets, or competition)
• Organizational Culture (attitudes toward the work and norms/ standards of behavior within the department)
• Knowledge Management (capturing, organizing, and storing knowledge and experiences of individual workers and groups within an organization)
How do Organizational Psychologists Work?
By creating, designing, and implementing:
• Tests and surveys
• Training programs and classes
• Strategic action plans
• Management strategies
• Coaching (executives, groups, teams, and individuals)
• Facilitating groups and teams
• Identifying and leveraging informal leaders
• Assessing and analyzing behaviors (through interviews, focus groups, meetings, and observations)
To learn more about Organizational Psychologists and how the Organizational Psychologists at Minerva Work Solutions can help your organization, contact us using our Contact Form.
Also, you can visit the Society for Industrial Organizational Psychology (SIOP) at www.siop.org and the Organizational Development Network (ODN) at www.odnetwork.org for more information about how your business will benefit from employing Organizational Psychologists.